Re: Lee O'Leary
Sorry to see Leo go, when good he can absolutely glide through games. But he does seem to have been affected more than some by the malaise that has been running through the side and the change of scenery will probably do him good.
290 games is an outstanding effort by any player for any team. But for a couple of terrible injuries he'd be nearer 400. That he came back from those injuries is a testament to his determination.
So, thanks for everything, Leo, and good luck with Ks. Hope everything works out for him there.
- Lee O'Leary by rwakeley16/10/2015 18:55Fri Oct 16 18:55:09 2015view thread
- Re: Lee O'Leary by Deadman16/10/2015 20:25Fri Oct 16 20:25:37 2015
- Re: Lee O'Leary by John Rogers17/10/2015 08:34Sat Oct 17 08:34:43 2015
- Re: Lee O'Leary by Paul Butler17/10/2015 22:41Sat Oct 17 22:41:10 2015
- Re: Lee O'Leary by SteveHFC18/10/2015 23:28Sun Oct 18 23:28:09 2015
- Re: Lee O'Leary by John Fordham19/10/2015 16:25Mon Oct 19 16:25:37 2015