Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Another good day at the office?"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Another good day at the office?

By Paul Butler (buts1690)11/10/2015 15:41Sun Oct 11 15:41:17 2015In response to Re: Another good day at the office?

Views: 3204

First game I've been to in a while, and it was horrendous. Can't comment on Leon's red as I was on the train platform at the time heading back to work having snuck away to go to the game, I left as our mate Moone scored the 4th.

First half we were OK in patches apart from giving them a free near post header for the opening goal, and Kirby being sent off after once again being beaten for pace (I've seen milk turn quicker, he really is far too slow)

Second half we gave the game away with two more sloppy pieces of defending, a missed clearance falling at their blokes feet for the 2nd, and an awful, silly tackle for the penalty, followed by no one following up a good penalty save. Frempah looked confused at best, how he was anywhere near an SPL side is an indication of how bad Scottish football has become.

Any team losing two main midfielders and both centre halves is gonna struggle the following season, as long as we don't get relegated I'm happy to write this season off and prepare for SJP next season, sad to say that in October, but think it would take an epic run like last season's just to compete for a playoff spot.

Despite all that, good to see a few people I haven't seen for a while, had a good laugh with Nick in particular.