Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Line in the sand"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Line in the sand

By Hendonboy13/9/2015 18:40Sun Sep 13 18:40:47 2015In response to Re: Line in the sand

Views: 2969

I'm a bit surprised (and concerned) if any of our volunteers were being sarcastic towards anyone, not least someone who isn't a regular. I'd hope that it's more a case of an inquiry (i.e. that you intended to pay a fiver and weren't expecting change!) being lost in translation, but obviously it's not really relevant if it means your first impression is negative.

Probably a bit late to be able to address that specific incident now, but if you do experience something like that again, then do please mention it to the club via Twitter or email so we can make sure that we can help our volunteers come across a bit better and that visitors don't feel slighted in future.

In my experience, as a club we generally get more right than wrong - we quite often get some lovely comments back from people, but certainly we do on occasion miss the mark. Hopefully you're willing to come back again sometime in the not too distant future and we improve your perception with a better match experience.