Re: Line in the sand
I'm not sure in underlying acquiesce what everybody expects. Paul eluded to it and I agree - this batch of ill-discipline is correlated to coming up short and being overran in the middle. We had the same thing 3 or 4 years ago and worked through it and will again.
To be fair to the Gaffer he has acknowledged the problem and and so has everybody else. But he or the club cannot control the actions of individuals once they cross the white line. That is their responsibility.
I maintain that the recent sentiments are based around the actions of one player yesterday whilst the rest of the squad have fully accepted they need act appropriately.
It's unfortunate that one further incident has undermined what could have in effect been to the greater part resolved.
The players are aware of what is going on and to some degree it may even have a detrimental effect on their play. They have to play their natural game not feeling intimidated by fear of failure.
Hopefully yesterday with regards to this issue we hit rock bottom and consequently the only way is up. We got over it last time and we will again.
As for our form, it's a test of everybody's character and we have enough about us to progress.
- Line in the sand by lesskinner13/9/2015 11:55Sun Sep 13 11:55:20 2015view thread
- Re: Line in the sand by Mike Cox13/9/2015 16:32Sun Sep 13 16:32:20 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by Simon13/9/2015 18:56Sun Sep 13 18:56:19 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by Claremont Man14/9/2015 14:18Mon Sep 14 14:18:20 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by David Smith13/9/2015 16:44Sun Sep 13 16:44:02 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by Hendonboy13/9/2015 18:40Sun Sep 13 18:40:47 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by rwakeley13/9/2015 17:18Sun Sep 13 17:18:35 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by SteveHFC13/9/2015 21:47Sun Sep 13 21:47:54 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by rwakeley13/9/2015 22:53Sun Sep 13 22:53:17 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by Mike Cox14/9/2015 12:00Mon Sep 14 12:00:44 2015
- Re: Line in the sand by David B14/9/2015 13:13Mon Sep 14 13:13:39 2015