Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: A very creditable performance"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: A very creditable performance

By John Rogers17/8/2015 08:59Mon Aug 17 08:59:23 2015In response to Re: A very creditable performance

Views: 2492

Agree with most of what's written, it was obvious there was a game plan in mind when Leo started as our most advanced player and Aaron started wide. We seemed happy to concede possession to Dulwich bit make sure they played in front of us, which largely worked. Thought the full-backs played their tricky wingers really well, by and large, which nullified much of Dulwich's threat.

Biggest plus point for me so far this season has been the addition of Russell Short. Has been quietly efficient in the number 6 shirt breaking up attacks and using the ball intelligently. Appears to be a shrewd piece of business by the gaffer.

Great to see those battling qualities rolling over from last season, if you'd offered me five points from our first three games half an hour before kick off at Grays, I'd have given anything.

Great effort so far and a standard has been set for the rest of the season. Keep it up guys.