Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: A very creditable performance"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: A very creditable performance

By rwakeley16/8/2015 18:57Sun Aug 16 18:57:29 2015In response to Re: A very creditable performance

Views: 2588

Fortress Earlsmead, we should design a banner! For me cracking our Earlsmead environment was our biggest challenge. A home defeat is almost inconcievable
A full compliment of lads yesterday, I am utterly convinced could have taken Dulwich to the cleaners. I would have loved to see the likes of Ibe and Seeby out there.
I'm salivating at the prospect of what we can achieve. As these lads come back into contention, with our home record and toughness on the road, our all round consistent performances, I want to start seeing us dismantle sides.
Special mention for the lad Tingey - Another clone in the style of Ollie and Charlie Goode. I was concerned about his build, but he and Ryan both read the game remarkably well.
If you get injured or sent-off - you might not get your place back for months.
This team and club has evolved on and off the field over the past couple of years, it's tangible.
I for one fully intend to enjoy it.