Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: In and Outs"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: In and Outs

By Deadman11/6/2015 19:20Thu Jun 11 19:20:48 2015In response to Re: In and Outs

Views: 3047

I believe Charlie was offered a contract last season by Hendon but was advised (by his dad?) not to sign it. That now seems to have been good advice, as a fee, however small, may have put Scunthorpe off.

In other news, I see Xavier Vidal has left Dulwich Hamlet to join Welling (he was their most creative player last season). Dulwich have done a decent thing and let him go for free (even though he was under contract) but have included a sell on clause, should he move on from Welling for a fee. They didn't want to stand in the way of the lad's progression and that sort of thing gets noticed by new talent.

Back to Hendon....I'm really happy about all the lads that have re-signed but especially Ibe, Murphy, Da Costa and Braithwaite. On paper we look strong in all departments and I'm very much looking forward to seeing the new players and what they have to offer.