Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Prospective timeline question?"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Prospective timeline question?

By rwakeley27/4/2015 21:56Mon Apr 27 21:56:16 2015In response to Re: It Gets Better

Views: 3734

Sheer speculation and just for thought processes I am rather curious as to how things work behind the scenes.
With regards to what is now going to be almost certainly a revised timetable. Do Hendon as a club have any consultation with regards to the re-scheduling of matches or is the over-riding consideration automatically imposed from above?
Which entities would have to agree with regards to any re-scheduling of the London Senior Cup Final or is that set in stone? I'm not sure I like the notion of risking players in the London Senior Cup, sandwiched in-between prospective play-off encounters. In order for any proposed change to the London Senior Cup date to be implemented I presume equal consideration has to be given to our opponents. Of course, the difficulty is pushing out further the London Senior Cup based an a Play-off final which may not take place!
We would be pushing June! Wealdstone have today released a PSF date for late July - not much of a pre-season sabbatical. My best guesstimate is that the revised Semi and proposed Final maybe earmarked for subsequent Saturday's, or the Semi next mid-week followed by the final.
I'm just curious has to whom calls the shots.