Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "So many unanswered questions"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

So many unanswered questions

By woodsy27/4/2015 21:54Mon Apr 27 21:54:08 2015In response to No ifs, no buts.

Views: 5829

It really puzzles me that Enfield Town had a deadline of 1 April to respond to the FA charge.
See http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/mar/fa-charges-suspensions-fines-march-2015

Did they respond? If so, what happened? If not, why not? Is this why the charge, which appeared to have been resolved, was reinstated?

I'm also puzzled by ET's version of the 'due diligence' story. They didn't find the player's suspension on first looking at the database. So why/how did they look again and find the other two records? Presumably, someone couldn't spell 'Tajbakhsh'?

Was the 'he can serve the suspension in the next two games' an official FA determination which resolved the issue and which the League had to accept? Presumably not - so what was it?

When will a decision be made? The only date I've seen is for a hearing no later than 30 April!

From a Hendon standpoint, games on 30 April, 4 May, 7 May would be a hard enough end to a fantastic season without this mess.

How can the play-off dates be moved? Do County Cup games take priority?

What might the recovery/preparation time be if the first play-off game is delayed?

How many players might have organised breaks/holidays/anything for the end of next week? What about contracts/insurances?

Can anyone help answer my questions?

Total shambles - and Hendon get the worst of it. Both ET and the Met can prepare to face Hendon. We don't know who we are playing - or when.

Still, I suppose the League and FA have only had three months to sort this out.