Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5
Frankly I felt Hendon put Dulwich to shame with their commitment and determination after going a goal down with ten men, not only to refuse to accept defeat but also to push for all three points after equalising. Hendon's second half performance was the most remarkable I've seen from any team for several years, and I can now see why you're still challenging for the big prize at this late stage of the season, and why you've lost only five league games out of 43. It would be a great achievement if an 'underprivileged' club could win it. What a shame you haven't even found time to acknowledge your own team's gallant performance, as you're so preoccupied with bitter and twisted sniping at Dulwich.
And for what it's worth, the Dulwich equaliser was well over the line, it wasn't even doubtful. I was right behind the net. It was just like Frank Lampard's 'goal' against Germany in the 2010 World Cup.
- Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE11/4/2015 20:48Sat Apr 11 20:48:22 2015view thread
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pink Panther12/4/2015 11:53Sun Apr 12 11:53:18 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by championhill11/4/2015 21:51Sat Apr 11 21:51:54 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE12/4/2015 00:59Sun Apr 12 00:59:20 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pol Pot12/4/2015 09:06Sun Apr 12 09:06:22 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by John Rogers12/4/2015 12:48Sun Apr 12 12:48:48 2015
- Tough to take by Dorset Don11/4/2015 21:45Sat Apr 11 21:45:43 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by rwakeley12/4/2015 12:20Sun Apr 12 12:20:11 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by Deadman12/4/2015 12:58Sun Apr 12 12:58:05 2015
- Re: Creating our own luck by rwakeley12/4/2015 13:21Sun Apr 12 13:21:20 2015