Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5
As a Margate supporter, I hold no ill feeling towards Hendon, the team or club, nor do I believe such feelings are held elsewhere. You're having a great season and are setting an example to other teams (not least our own).
I know football fans love to believe there are grand conspiracies against their team (it's easier to think that than accept their team wasn't good enough on a given day) but why would the Ryman League not want you to go up? Surely they would rather keep the better supported clubs?
Your own team is expert at *cough* influencing referees (and don't take that as a criticism, I wish Margate's players did the same, though that would require actually putting some effort in).
- Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE11/4/2015 20:48Sat Apr 11 20:48:22 2015view thread
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pink Panther12/4/2015 11:53Sun Apr 12 11:53:18 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by championhill11/4/2015 21:51Sat Apr 11 21:51:54 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE12/4/2015 00:59Sun Apr 12 00:59:20 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pol Pot12/4/2015 09:06Sun Apr 12 09:06:22 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by John Rogers12/4/2015 12:48Sun Apr 12 12:48:48 2015
- Tough to take by Dorset Don11/4/2015 21:45Sat Apr 11 21:45:43 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by rwakeley12/4/2015 12:20Sun Apr 12 12:20:11 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by Deadman12/4/2015 12:58Sun Apr 12 12:58:05 2015
- Re: Creating our own luck by rwakeley12/4/2015 13:21Sun Apr 12 13:21:20 2015