Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5
Thanks for coming down from your arrogant perch and accepting we exist.
The next stage in your treatment is to understand that Hendon just happen to be a better team than any of the big money chancers that are occupying the top of the Ryman Premier League at present.. Better Manager , better players and a truly fans owned club.
When we don't get the rub of the green or feel that the officials are wrong we are quick to to look at conspiracy theories As you will no doubt understand my personal view is that no one wants a club with no ground , limited fan base ,where we are ,and apparently no prospects to stuff the money big boys and take away their pay days. .
As for Dulwich we wish you well. We all have a stupid element in our fan base however when it comes to the game itself your number 5 was just atrocious in his feigning an injury that he deserved to be invited to leave the field . What annoyed us the most was that the ref and his assistant knew it but took no action.
Anyway if we do have to play you in the playoffs hopefully it will be 11 v 11 for the whole game.
Edited by EE at 01:20:49 on 12th April 2015
- Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE11/4/2015 20:48Sat Apr 11 20:48:22 2015view thread
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pink Panther12/4/2015 11:53Sun Apr 12 11:53:18 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by championhill11/4/2015 21:51Sat Apr 11 21:51:54 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE12/4/2015 00:59Sun Apr 12 00:59:20 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pol Pot12/4/2015 09:06Sun Apr 12 09:06:22 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by John Rogers12/4/2015 12:48Sun Apr 12 12:48:48 2015
- Tough to take by Dorset Don11/4/2015 21:45Sat Apr 11 21:45:43 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by rwakeley12/4/2015 12:20Sun Apr 12 12:20:11 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by Deadman12/4/2015 12:58Sun Apr 12 12:58:05 2015
- Re: Creating our own luck by rwakeley12/4/2015 13:21Sun Apr 12 13:21:20 2015