Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5
In no particular order -
1. I apologise for my bad language towards their number 5 , his ego was obviously hurt more than I could tell when he tripped over it in the second half.
2. Again I apologise to their number 5 , his stupidity is clearly greater than I could comprehend. The word CHEAT has been checked in my dictionary and sadly fits exactly - Dulwich & Proud !!!.
3. I apologise to the Dulwich fans, clearly I did not understand the need to treat Dulwich fans as always right and different from the rest of society. I now know better and will conduct myself differently in future .
4 Again apologies to Dulwich fans as I stupidly thought your pitch side banner was meant to be deep and meaningful . After some research it turns out to be just rubbish and pointless.- sorry my mistake
5 Lastly I apologise to the officials for any outbursts that queried their decisions , which I concede, on reflection , must have been right occasionally. (Sorry I may need to reflect on that some more before being absolutely sure. Perhaps even take a vote on it.)
Anyway sorry all round . Edd
ps just a thought - why were the linesmen only allowed to use their flags once in the whole game ? is this a new directive ? Was it just reserved to award Dulwich a goal , having ignored everything else .
(off to wash my mouth out with soap now , sorry.)
- Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE11/4/2015 20:48Sat Apr 11 20:48:22 2015view thread
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pink Panther12/4/2015 11:53Sun Apr 12 11:53:18 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by championhill11/4/2015 21:51Sat Apr 11 21:51:54 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by EE12/4/2015 00:59Sun Apr 12 00:59:20 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by Pol Pot12/4/2015 09:06Sun Apr 12 09:06:22 2015
- Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5 by John Rogers12/4/2015 12:48Sun Apr 12 12:48:48 2015
- Tough to take by Dorset Don11/4/2015 21:45Sat Apr 11 21:45:43 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by rwakeley12/4/2015 12:20Sun Apr 12 12:20:11 2015
- Re: Mutual Respect by Deadman12/4/2015 12:58Sun Apr 12 12:58:05 2015
- Re: Creating our own luck by rwakeley12/4/2015 13:21Sun Apr 12 13:21:20 2015