Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Not pretty..."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Not pretty...

By rwakeley29/3/2015 13:00Sun Mar 29 13:00:33 2015In response to Re: Not pretty...

Views: 3183

Personal highlight for me - the delivery from the corner on the first goal. That cross had a goal written all over it.
That was real quality. With Ollie taking corners on the other side you get quality in the box like that what a threat.
When goals maybe difficult to come by in open play what an asset.
I agree on Sam, I also like Andre - huge potential. I love a roaming number 10, - some credit to their number 10, I thought he was the best player out there. Can't say I was impressed by his discipline.
Difficult bank holiday fixtures - I think the midfield is the key, especially in a defensive capacity.
Thanks to Doug I obtained a programme from the other night and my first sight of the plans for the development of SJP. Must say on paper, the amount of refurbishment is far greater that what I had expected.
The transformation off the field is as enticing as the achievements on it.