Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Andre's goal"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Andre's goal

By Deadman17/3/2015 08:33Tue Mar 17 08:33:14 2015In response to Andre's goal

Views: 2559

Brilliant goal. Must admit I thought the car park was the most likely destination for the ball but Andre's placement was perfect. Would've beaten most keepers and generally he had a good game last night, showing some great skill.

Overall all though, it was a real battle last night. I thought Met Police looked a good team albeit a little bit rough at times. There could have been red cards for them but also for Dave in the first half. He was lucky. Met Police dominated the second half and it was a mixture of great defending and goal-keeping that kept them out.

Feel a bit for Leon Smith because he's putting the work in without getting much luck in front of goal....another fine save from their keeper. He's just got to keep plugging away and not let his head drop because he's so important to the team.

The boys must be shattered but hopefully the win will give them the extra boost needed for Wednesday's game.

My two Norweigan recruits loved the commitment shown by the players and supporters....and the fact that you can bellow at the referee! I think they'll be back.

Edited by Deadman at 08:35:32 on 17th March 2015