Re: Another observation
I don't really think it's for us to speculate where Harrow direct the money for the rent. Quite apart from the usage of the pitch, there are a lot of other overheads they need to cover when we are hosting a match. Over 12 months, the amount we pay probably spreads rather thin.
What I will say though is that with us playing Monday evenings, it doesn't give the pitch an awful lot of time for recovery, or to be worked on (especially when wet) following a game on the Saturday afternoon.
- A touch of realism? by mike cox15/2/2015 19:49Sun Feb 15 19:49:36 2015view thread
- Re: A touch of realism? by John Fordham15/2/2015 20:54Sun Feb 15 20:54:29 2015
- Re: A touch of realism? by Paul Butler16/2/2015 10:59Mon Feb 16 10:59:03 2015
- Re: A touch of realism? by John17/2/2015 18:14Tue Feb 17 18:14:41 2015
- Another observation by David B18/2/2015 12:19Wed Feb 18 12:19:08 2015
- Re: Another observation by Paul Butler18/2/2015 12:31Wed Feb 18 12:31:03 2015
- Re: Another observation by John18/2/2015 19:13Wed Feb 18 19:13:58 2015