I've lost the will to live!
Always appreciate travel information from down there in the smoke - or is it up there - every little helps. Just got back from yet another wasted journey. That's four weeks in five. Arrived at Marylebone at 11.15 checked on the travel kiosk got straight back on the 11.36 back to Banbury. Couple of hours in the local, change and out later. Don't get me started on the weather web sites. Last week I got as far as Moor Street, today Maylebone.
The ticket issue crippled me last week, combined with the National Rail Site changing its display early morning showing no trains out of Moor Street. They are running and the bus service takes about half an hour. The problem is naturally allowing for further missed connections - something I have just experienced. The web site shows no trains running on the Chiltern but they are.
That's four games in five wasted trips for me - I'm completely shot.
Least I'm back home early!
- FAO : Rob Wakeley - Landslip by SteveHFC10/2/2015 17:31Tue Feb 10 17:31:56 2015view thread
- Re: FAO : Rob Wakeley - Landslip by Paul Butler12/2/2015 09:52Thu Feb 12 09:52:39 2015
- I've lost the will to live! by rwakeley14/2/2015 18:33Sat Feb 14 18:33:04 2015
- Leamington to Banbury reopening by SteveHFC5/3/2015 19:00Thu Mar 5 19:00:35 2015
- Re: Leamington to Banbury reopening by rwakeley5/3/2015 21:14Thu Mar 5 21:14:47 2015