FAO : Rob Wakeley - Landslip
Rob - just to give you the heads up that the line between Leamington and Banbury isn't likely to open until early April following the landslip at Harbury, and that date could easily change (in either direction).
Colleagues of mine (& John's) at Network Rail are currently busy working on the revised passenger and freight timetable, so it'll be worth keeping a check on what is actually running, but essentially you'll either need to use the replacement bus service, which adds the best part of an hour on to the journey, or find an alternative route.
Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website
- FAO : Rob Wakeley - Landslip by SteveHFC10/2/2015 17:31Tue Feb 10 17:31:56 2015view thread
- Re: FAO : Rob Wakeley - Landslip by Paul Butler12/2/2015 09:52Thu Feb 12 09:52:39 2015
- I've lost the will to live! by rwakeley14/2/2015 18:33Sat Feb 14 18:33:04 2015
- Leamington to Banbury reopening by SteveHFC5/3/2015 19:00Thu Mar 5 19:00:35 2015
- Re: Leamington to Banbury reopening by rwakeley5/3/2015 21:14Thu Mar 5 21:14:47 2015