Peacehaven Away for £7 each!
Following on from John’s itinerary post, I thought I would share with you another way to Brighton for next to nothing and you can even join the others who are leaving from Victoria.
I went to Brighton on Sunday for the day to watch Arsenal and we went from St Pancras – brighton on the Thameslink line which cost us £27.80 for 4 (GROUP SAVE ) return!
You can also travel as 3 in a group for £20.85 or if your on your own it’s £10.50. The beauty is these prices are available on the day and you can use another route as specified to get there if you so wish but not the Gatwick express.
Our famous network rail make it as hard as possible to find these deals so if you type it in to national rail from st pancras you won’t find it and it will send you from victoria which costs much more and you also have to get to Victoria.
Also if you get the 11.15 from Farringdon or I suppose its 5 minutes earlier from St Pancras, and change at East Croydon at 11.48 you can then get the 11.53 to Brighton which will put you on the same train as those who have got on at Victoria with you all arriving at 12.28.
If you type in from Farringdon you will find it, so in order to go from st pancras just buy in advance from your local Main line station ( doesn’t have to be a thameslink station ) and make sure you ask for THE SUPER OFF –PEAK DAY RETURN TICKET.
As said it’s disgusting that they don’t make these exceptional deals easy to find when you type them on the net but they are available so make the most of it!
- Peacehaven Away by John Rice28/1/2015 07:38Wed Jan 28 07:38:55 2015view thread
- Peacehaven Away for £7 each! by jimsredwhiteandgreen28/1/2015 10:37Wed Jan 28 10:37:21 2015
- Re: Peacehaven Away for £7 each! by John28/1/2015 18:20Wed Jan 28 18:20:17 2015
- NO St Pancras - Brighton trains by Paul Butler28/1/2015 17:09Wed Jan 28 17:09:38 2015
- Restrictions by Paul Butler28/1/2015 17:21Wed Jan 28 17:21:44 2015
- Possible problem by David B28/1/2015 18:27Wed Jan 28 18:27:06 2015
- Not as bad by David B28/1/2015 21:59Wed Jan 28 21:59:28 2015
- Re: Not as bad by ChrisHFC28/1/2015 22:53Wed Jan 28 22:53:55 2015
- Best thing to do by Paul Butler29/1/2015 00:05Thu Jan 29 00:05:51 2015
- It's just an alternative by jimsredwhiteandgreen29/1/2015 10:30Thu Jan 29 10:30:19 2015
- alternative by eddieedd29/1/2015 19:04Thu Jan 29 19:04:16 2015
- Re: alternative by Jake30/1/2015 12:39Fri Jan 30 12:39:36 2015
- West Hampstead by Jake31/1/2015 07:25Sat Jan 31 07:25:42 2015