New website bugs - UPDATE 1
A few changes have gone in this evening. To summarise:
- The menu should be improved and no longer go onto multiple lines when collapsed on different screen sizes (this should look better and ensure Jeff's issue doesn't crop up again)
- Swapped the order of the charter standard/sponsorship stuff & added an additional heading.
- Reduced the frequency of image sliding on the front page (from 6 > 10 seconds)
- Fixed the name of the Table and Appearance archive links on the main archive page.
- Made some backend fixes to help reduce the frequency of errors (more coming soon).
- Made a few tweaks to the spacing of content on the front page.
Simon... I've got a hunch your issue on Chrome might be because one of the files storing layout information may be cached by your browser, but in anycase even if it's still not loading properly then it should at least make more logical sense.
Paul B - likewise! I need to get some more photos when I can and find some time to work through my backlog to see what else I've got that might be suitable.
Thanks all, keep the feedback coming, both good and bad!
As you'll have no doubt noticed, I put a new design live for the website this evening. It's a bit rough and ready in places and still built on the old creaking code that has been crashing every so often of late (I'll be looking at that next!), but hopefully it's an improvement on what's gone before!
I need your help now though. I've only got a limited amount of technology to test with and there's a lot that's gone live this evening in my bulk change, so there's no doubt bugs and errors I'm not aware of. Please post below to let me know about anything that looks like it's missing or wrong, that you can't find or just looks strange. Even if it seems so obvious to you that you think I must know about it, I probably don't!
Thanks in advance :)
Hendon FC Supporters Trust
- New website bugs - UPDATE 1 by Hendonboy20/1/2015 21:26Tue Jan 20 21:26:50 2015view thread
- Re: New website bugs - UPDATE 1 by Paul Butler23/1/2015 15:15Fri Jan 23 15:15:49 2015
- Re: New website bugs - UPDATE 1 by Hendonboy23/1/2015 15:43Fri Jan 23 15:43:33 2015
- It works a lot better on Internet Explorer than Go… by Simon22/1/2015 15:38Thu Jan 22 15:38:36 2015
- Re: It works a lot better on Internet Explorer tha… by Hendonboy22/1/2015 15:40Thu Jan 22 15:40:27 2015
- Our sponsors by Simon21/1/2015 17:24Wed Jan 21 17:24:26 2015
- Re: Our sponsors by Hendonboy21/1/2015 20:06Wed Jan 21 20:06:19 2015
- No - viewed on a laptop by Simon21/1/2015 21:02Wed Jan 21 21:02:53 2015
- Re: No - viewed on a laptop by Hendonboy21/1/2015 21:29Wed Jan 21 21:29:02 2015
- New website by Rob Morris20/1/2015 21:34Tue Jan 20 21:34:19 2015
- New website - Forum by Jeff Hill20/1/2015 22:04Tue Jan 20 22:04:52 2015
- Re: New website - Forum by Hendonboy20/1/2015 22:09Tue Jan 20 22:09:51 2015
- Forum by Jeff Hill20/1/2015 22:14Tue Jan 20 22:14:41 2015
- Re: Forum by Hendonboy20/1/2015 22:23Tue Jan 20 22:23:04 2015
- Forum by Jeff Hill20/1/2015 22:30Tue Jan 20 22:30:48 2015
- Re: Forum by Hendonboy20/1/2015 22:33Tue Jan 20 22:33:12 2015
- Forum by Jeff Hill20/1/2015 22:44Tue Jan 20 22:44:58 2015
- Forum by Jeff Hill20/1/2015 23:05Tue Jan 20 23:05:21 2015
- Re: Forum by Hendonboy20/1/2015 23:12Tue Jan 20 23:12:32 2015
- Re: Forum by dw21/1/2015 07:15Wed Jan 21 07:15:03 2015
- Re: Forum by Paul Butler21/1/2015 12:24Wed Jan 21 12:24:14 2015
- Front page by John Fordham25/1/2015 21:32Sun Jan 25 21:32:07 2015
- Re: Front page by Hendonboy25/1/2015 21:46Sun Jan 25 21:46:52 2015
- Messageboard log in by David B26/1/2015 12:25Mon Jan 26 12:25:50 2015
- Re: Messageboard log in by Hendonboy26/1/2015 13:31Mon Jan 26 13:31:00 2015