Edgware and SJP
I went along to SJP yesterday to see how the pitch looked with a proper match being played on it. It was superb, you forget it ain't grass in no time. Anyway, with that objective out of the way, I, along with a good number of Hendon fans (and a few from Dulwich and Barnet) enjoyed a great afternoon. We created a bit of atmosphere behind the covered end, was joined by some Edgware fans, had great banter with the Stony Stratford keeper, and saw a 3 all draw. And all for four quid.
I personally can't wait to move there now. Rob Morris stood with us behind the goal, how proud he must feel. I was pleased for Edgware Town whose average attendance was tripled.
I am almost hoping our away game at Enfield next week is postponed so I can go back for Edgware's next home game.
Only bad point, no 4 finger Kit Kats available on the day, but I believe they'll only be 60p when in stock.
- Edgware and SJP by Jeff Hill4/1/2015 12:35Sun Jan 4 12:35:45 2015view thread
- Re: Edgware and SJP by ChrisHFC4/1/2015 14:31Sun Jan 4 14:31:26 2015
- Enforced break - a blessing in disguise? by rwakeley4/1/2015 21:07Sun Jan 4 21:07:45 2015
- SJP by Paul Butler5/1/2015 23:28Mon Jan 5 23:28:59 2015
- Re: SJP by eddieedd7/1/2015 16:56Wed Jan 7 16:56:01 2015
- Re: SJP by Paul Butler7/1/2015 20:41Wed Jan 7 20:41:58 2015
- SJP by Rob Morris8/1/2015 12:32Thu Jan 8 12:32:04 2015