Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my troubles were not far away, from Harrow .."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my troubles were not far away, from Harrow ..

By dw (legacy user)16/11/2014 23:02Sun Nov 16 23:02:59 2014In response to To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my troubles were not far away, from Harrow anyway

Views: 4641

Put it this way. I was less than half a mile from Earlsmead 50 minutes before kick-off when diverted. I arrived at the ground at ten past 3! Horrendous. In retrospect, I should have just dumped the car and walked. The entire area was gridlocked. Yes, we would have had many more spectators, but having said that, we merit much much better attendances. If and when we move, hopefully, to the 3G stadium at Kingsbury, we will be able to consign our nomadic existence to history. Backed up by several Hendon youth teams, the future looks bright.

Great overall performance yesterday. Totally agree with Gary's comments, though I do have to say that we were probably unfortunate to have both the disallowed goals ruled out.