To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my troubles were not far away, from Harrow anyway
The attendance yesterday was disappointing but the roads were a complete nightmare and I would not be surprised if a number of fans turned back when they realised how late they were going to be. My thanks to Peter Lush, Bryan Roberts and Steve Lytton for assisting me yesterday.
In addition to the serious road accident on Eastcote Lane, someone was hit by a train at Northolt Park Station closing Petts Hill, two minutes drive from the ground. The detour was 3 miles in distance and one hour in travel time. It was fortunate the rail incident didn't happen an hour earlier because the teams might not have been able to get to the ground.
- Worthing game by John Fordham16/11/2014 18:06Sun Nov 16 18:06:44 2014view thread
- RE; Worthing game by mike cox16/11/2014 19:16Sun Nov 16 19:16:51 2014
- Re: RE; Worthing game by Anonymous16/11/2014 21:42Sun Nov 16 21:42:10 2014
- Re: RE; Worthing game by John Fordham17/11/2014 10:02Mon Nov 17 10:02:16 2014
- To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my troubl… by David B16/11/2014 19:50Sun Nov 16 19:50:18 2014
- Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my tr… by dw16/11/2014 23:02Sun Nov 16 23:02:59 2014
- Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my tr… by Paul Butler17/11/2014 10:01Mon Nov 17 10:01:21 2014
- Saturday's attendance by jimsredwhiteandgreen17/11/2014 16:40Mon Nov 17 16:40:44 2014
- Re: To paraphrase The Beatles, Yesterday all my tr… by Deadman17/11/2014 16:11Mon Nov 17 16:11:27 2014
- Worthing by Deadman17/11/2014 16:24Mon Nov 17 16:24:16 2014