Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Yeeeessssss...."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Yeeeessssss....

By SteveHFC (legacy user)18/10/2014 20:10Sat Oct 18 20:10:10 2014In response to Yeeeessssss....

Views: 3894

Second booking for Kev was very harsh in my opinion, although the referee did give me his reasoning when I went in to see him after the game.

Margate were superb in the first half, and I was delighted that we went in level. The main difference was in the final third where Margate were more decisive, only for their finishing to let them down.

Second half we were excellent, particularly in protecting Ben McNamara and ensuring we didn't concede again. Big call by Gary to bring Max on after the red card, but entirely the right one as Max filled in for Kev superbly for the lat few minutes.

Whilst Leon will clearly take the headlines, this was yet another superb team performance. We certainly showed today that we are 3rd for a reason.

Now for Monday and hopefully more of the same.

Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website