Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "September - Un-defeated in Six"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

September - Un-defeated in Six

By rwakeley (legacy user)21/9/2014 01:05Sun Sep 21 01:05:33 2014In response to Re: A point gained

Views: 3476

Inclusive of Canvey, Kingstonian & Tonbridge away.
A real roller-coaster today, (positives & negatives), but as we have hit the wall with injuries & suspensions one can only admire and respect the physical demands we have placed on a limited squad.
The Kent sides are clearly positioned to set the benchmark.
We can be damn proud of what we have achieved in the past couple of weeks as initial vagaries of the campaign settle down.
That was a real challenge today, it was always going to be. We had our chances to wrap it up.
I actually remain more concerned by lower percieved opposition.
I sense we have a quiet steely determination about our persona - that comes from the management and the
playing staff. There will be bad days at the office, but we are clearly a match for anyone. We have the capabilities to adapt within our personnel. I maintain we have yet to seen the best of the lads - a definitve performance. I look forward to seeing it.
Respect.

rwakeley