Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "east thurrock game"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

east thurrock game

By rwakeley (legacy user)24/8/2014 11:50Sun Aug 24 11:50:58 2014In response to east thurrock game

Views: 4054

Should have been out of sight at half-time. Impressed with the lad Da Costa & nice to have Taggs making incersions in and around the box.
Kudos to their Lewis Smith, second season running he's pulled the strings. I admire the part he plays. He has the freedom to roam and rarely loses possession. I was thinking if our lad Murphy and his role in comparison.
Next up the annual wonky lab experiment which comprises a 'home' game with Harrow Borough. Place your bets. On the same theme, I have just found out I have a nice 2 hour replacement bus journey all the way to Birmingham tomorrow. The last thing I need.
Thanks to David Coote for the taxi - he's flying to Flushing Meadow tomorrow - it's taking me nearly as long to get to Earlsmead! Could be in therapy come Tuesday morning.
One word - WIN!

rwakeley