Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: re: Fixtures."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: re: Fixtures.

By SteveHFC (legacy user)14/7/2014 18:04Mon Jul 14 18:04:50 2014In response to Re: re: Fixtures.

Views: 4260

Been a bit of confusion over the release date.

The league website had a posting that said fixtures were due out today, and having re-read the post this evening, it is a bit dubious as it says....

Fans at all 72 clubs should start checking the league's official website from Monday 14 July for the Ryman Premier, Ryman North and Ryman South programmes to be published.

The fixtures for the second season of the new Ryman U21 League will out during the week beginning Monday 21 July. The schedule for the Ryman League's U18s is published a week later in the week beginning Monday 28 July.

However - clubs were told at the AGM that they would be released week commencing 14th July, but more likely towards the end of the week.

Graham and I believe they'll be released on Thursday - which is the same day as the Southern League and Northern Premier League. The fixtures for all three leagues are normally released on the same day, and the other two leagues have been advertising 17th July as the release date for some time.

I'll get the fixtures online as soon as I can on the evening of the day they finally appear.

Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website