Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Michael Bryan"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Michael Bryan

By John (legacy user)6/6/2014 12:37Fri Jun 6 12:37:52 2014In response to Re: Michael Bryan

Views: 4480

He reminded me of Paul Adolphe and Danny Julienne. No questioning his ability to beat a man, but after promising so much, the final ball was so often lacking. I really liked him though and am sorry to see him go.

However, as Steve says, I'm more sorry to see Thommo go. I'm sure I wasn't alone in thinking we'd signed a bit of a prima-donna after the end of his loan spell a few years back. But his attitude was absolutely spot on when out of the side at the start of the season. Take your chance and score some goals - that's what he did. He'll be a big loss I think.

Plus, he scored live on telly while I was getting ready for my wedding for Barnet against Dagenham. Not only did he score from a good 35 yards or so - he also broke the netting :)

But good luck to both lads next season. I've no grumbles against them leaving.