Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Frustration and what ifs"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Frustration and what ifs

By Paul Butler (legacy user)15/4/2014 23:13Tue Apr 15 23:13:42 2014In response to Frustration and what ifs

Views: 4454

The one about not getting the points off the bottom third teams is the most annoying, especially after beating most of the top teams.

The biggest what if for me is what if we hadn't bottled eight points in a week this week from winning positions, stick those points on the table and suddenly we would have had a real chance.

Oh well, have to agree with the final point, Gary continues to work miracles to put us in the top half of the table, shame we don't have our almost usual Cup Final appearance to round off the campaign though, but here's hoping for more miracles from Gary and the management team next season.

Haven't decided whether to go to Bognor or not yet, but will see you all next season if you're not down at the seaside, can't motivate myself to spend money travelling to Earlsmead for a dead rubber against Grays, and I'm in Glasgow the following Saturday.