I think there is a distinct chance our game could be only one that survives. Forecast isn't good for the next few days - I suspect we won't be playing Wealdstone on Monday if what is forecast actually comes.
As it stands, Conference rules won't let them be promoted, but I believe some of the existing Conference clubs are pushing for an EGM to be called to propose a rule change. My gut feeling is that things will be sorted out so that they can go up should they end up in such a position at the end of the season.
Does seem ludicrous that the pitch is acceptable for a Champions League tie or an International - but not a Conference game.
Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website