Re: Maidstone travel ?
Just had a very quick look - looks to be about a mile - so about 20-25 minutes, depending how quick you walk.
I was aware of the train issues, and that Maidstone Barracks was the only option without rail replacement buses, and intend to get something onto the website early next week with some travel advice for the Christmas and New Year period.
Greensnet - The Official Hendon FC Website
Hendon FC Supporters Trust Official Website
- Maidstone travel ? by rwakeley17/12/2013 22:07Tue Dec 17 22:07:45 2013view thread
- Re: Maidstone travel ? by SteveHFC18/12/2013 01:13Wed Dec 18 01:13:39 2013
- Thanks Steve by rwakeley18/12/2013 10:25Wed Dec 18 10:25:19 2013
- Walking directions from Maidstone Barracks by SteveHFC18/12/2013 13:30Wed Dec 18 13:30:43 2013
- Maidstone and the Medway by David B18/12/2013 15:32Wed Dec 18 15:32:51 2013
- Re: Thanks Steve by Anonymous18/12/2013 10:42Wed Dec 18 10:42:03 2013