Been to their ground two or three times over the years so not a new one for me. 2 1/2 hour drive from Weymouth for any potential replay but i'm sure i'll get there if necessary.
Saw them play last year at Weymouth when they had just been promoted and at the time they were a poor side. They are going great guns this season but in my opinion, the Southern League isn't as strong as the Isthmian so it should be a good cup tie.
The last Devon side we met was Tiverton Town a few years back at Claremont Road. We took the lead but eventually lost 2-1.....let's hope that's not an omen!
- another tough draw by Paul Butler21/10/2013 15:44Mon Oct 21 15:44:03 2013view thread
- Bideford Away by Malc21/10/2013 16:18Mon Oct 21 16:18:39 2013
- Car by John Rice21/10/2013 16:32Mon Oct 21 16:32:20 2013
- Car is not the only option, but probably the sane … by David B21/10/2013 18:01Mon Oct 21 18:01:11 2013
- Re: Car is not the only option, but probably the s… by ChrisHFC21/10/2013 20:16Mon Oct 21 20:16:09 2013
- Re: Car is not the only option, but probably the s… by Paul Butler22/10/2013 02:50Tue Oct 22 02:50:44 2013
- Will history (almost) repeat itself by David B22/10/2013 12:40Tue Oct 22 12:40:46 2013
- Bideford by Dorset Don22/10/2013 12:56Tue Oct 22 12:56:45 2013
- Re: Bideford by Paul Butler22/10/2013 16:57Tue Oct 22 16:57:06 2013
- Tiverton by miw23/10/2013 21:51Wed Oct 23 21:51:08 2013