Re: Car is not the only option, but probably the sane one
The nearest station to Bideford is Barnstaple, terminus of the Tarka Line from Exeter St Davids. There are buses between Barnstaple and Bideford, but almost certainly fewer at this time of year than in the summer, and late evening services may be non-existent in the winter timetable.
Having said that, timings are likely to be no better than David B has given for the National Express services (I haven't checked), and the fare will be a lot more expensive.
- another tough draw by Paul Butler21/10/2013 15:44Mon Oct 21 15:44:03 2013view thread
- Bideford Away by Malc21/10/2013 16:18Mon Oct 21 16:18:39 2013
- Car by John Rice21/10/2013 16:32Mon Oct 21 16:32:20 2013
- Car is not the only option, but probably the sane … by David B21/10/2013 18:01Mon Oct 21 18:01:11 2013
- Re: Car is not the only option, but probably the s… by ChrisHFC21/10/2013 20:16Mon Oct 21 20:16:09 2013
- Re: Car is not the only option, but probably the s… by Paul Butler22/10/2013 02:50Tue Oct 22 02:50:44 2013
- Will history (almost) repeat itself by David B22/10/2013 12:40Tue Oct 22 12:40:46 2013
- Bideford by Dorset Don22/10/2013 12:56Tue Oct 22 12:56:45 2013
- Re: Bideford by Paul Butler22/10/2013 16:57Tue Oct 22 16:57:06 2013
- Tiverton by miw23/10/2013 21:51Wed Oct 23 21:51:08 2013