ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.hendonfc.net

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: On this day feature by David B25/2 18:57Thu Feb 25 18:57:41 2021view thread

Oldest article: Lowestoft away by Malc29/8/2013 19:10Thu Aug 29 19:10:33 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "My Hendon by Steve Rogers"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

My Hendon by Steve Rogers

By John Rice (legacy user)21/10/2013 11:49Mon Oct 21 11:49:38 2013In response to My Hendon by Mike Cox

Views: 16648

How long have you been supporting Hendon? For as long as I can remember

What was your first game? We think it was Boxing Day 1978, which was a 1-0 defeat at Hayes. I was 2!

How did you find Hendon FC? Dad has supported the club since 1960

Why do you support Hendon FC? Caught the Hendon bug thanks to Dad, and never lost it even when we were living on the south coast for 13 years while I was growing up.

Favourtite Hendon game? Leyton Orient 0-1 Hendon - FA Cup, 25th November 1997. Not just because we won, but also for Gary McCann's superb performance in goal. I think its great that three member of that team are now our backroom team - Gary, Freddie & goalscorer Junior.

Favourite Hendon memory? Other than the game above, seeing over 2000 people at Claremont Road for the first game against Leyton Orient.

Favourite team to play? Bognor Regis - great place to go, friendly supporters

Favourite Hendon player of all time? Gary McCann