ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on forum.hendonfc.net

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: On this day feature by David B25/2 18:57Thu Feb 25 18:57:41 2021view thread

Oldest article: Lowestoft away by Malc29/8/2013 19:10Thu Aug 29 19:10:33 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "My Hendon by John Fordham"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

My Hendon by John Fordham

By John Rice (legacy user)21/10/2013 11:29Mon Oct 21 11:29:47 2013In response to My Hendon by Doug Smith

Views: 16414

How long have you been supporting Hendon? 1964

What was your first game? Can't remember

How did you find Hendon FC? The father of my best mate at school was an avid supporter and took his son, and then myself, along.

Why do you support Hendon FC? I started supporting HFC because they were my local team and, at that time, were very successful.

Favourite Hendon game? Can't pick one out. Amateur Cup finals, Newcastle, Skelmersdale semi-finals, the wonderful awaydays in amateur cup going to the NE to see us play Whitley Bay, Whitby Town etc ..

Favourite Hendon memory? Micky Cooper's "goal in a million" against Skelmersdale.

Favourite team to play? Don't have one.

Favourite Hendon player of all time? Too many to pick from - just about any player from 1960's and early 1970's. I suppose if I had to choose, would be Rod Haider.