Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Greatest goal? by dw24/12/2017 00:20Sun Dec 24 00:20:51 2017view thread

Niko

By PF30/12/2017 18:38Sat Dec 30 18:38:22 2017

Views: 2674

This is gonna sound strange but if say Billericay or a NL club offered say 50 large ones we?d have to sell all day long. The lad is something else and scores like it?s going outta style. I?d love to see how he?d do at a higher level. The only thing that might be his undoing is his temperament other wise the guy is a pure bagsman.

I don?t know the circumstances but sad to see Casey Mac get a red. Other than that all I can say is bravo lads. Look forward to people who were at Harlow to pontificate on the performance. Btw why was the ricay Dulwich match postponed? Was looking forward to that clash of the titans. Anyway enjoy the result today. Roll on the derby with Wingate. Should be tasty!

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: Niko

By SteveHFC30/12/2017 19:57Sat Dec 30 19:57:16 2017In response to NikoTop of thread

Views: 2627

I wouldn't want to see Niko go to another Isthmian League club - certainly won't stand in his way if was to make a step or two in an upwards direction. He's been outstanding this season so far - long may it continue. Will be something on the website later this evening about his goalscoring exploits - an update on a Stat Attack article I put in the programme recently.

Casey was sent off for violent conduct. Three match ban starts next Saturday, and means he'll miss the Sutton game.

Billericay v Dulwich was off due to a waterlogged pitch, as were the games at Kingstonian and Leiston.

Another excellent team performance today, Harlow made us work much harder than Harrow did, defence and Tom outstanding. The big thing, as pointed out by others recently, is it's not just about Niko. He may have scored 29 goals, but the rest of the team have scored 55 between them.

Looking forward to seeing what 2018 has in store for us.

By PF30/12/2017 20:54Sat Dec 30 20:54:59 2017In response to Re: NikoTop of thread

Views: 2555

I wouldn't want to see Niko go to another Isthmian League club - certainly won't stand in his way if was to make a step or two in an upwards direction. He's been outstanding this season so far - long may it continue. Will be something on the website later this evening about his goalscoring exploits - an update on a Stat Attack article I put in the programme recently.

>>Agree that he shouldn't go to another 7th tier club nor a 6th tier really. Might as well go to the NL at least if not the pro ranks. Sometimes a club needs to cash in at this level though. That money could sustain the club for 6 months easy I reckon if not longer.

Casey was sent off for violent conduct. Three match ban starts next Saturday, and means he'll miss the Sutton game.

>> I guess that's not so surprising. I think his very combative nature attracts wind up merchants even if he's not actively looking for trouble himself. He just can't control his emotions when wound up I guess and the opposition know that. Mind you at 3-0 I'd be taking all kinds of wacks before I got a red unless someone called my mother a whore or something lol!

Billericay v Dulwich was off due to a waterlogged pitch, as were the games at Kingstonian and Leiston.
>> Oh Right. Shame 'cause I had a hunch that the pink n' blue army was gonna do'em on their own patch. Still can though of course when it's replayed. But by then 'ricay will probably 10 points clear or something. Shame it wasn't played now to put a bit of pressure on them had they lost.

Looking forward to seeing what 2018 has in store for us.
>>starting with bogey side Wingate. Never easy against that lot from recent matches. I predict a goal from the half way line! haha!

By dw30/12/2017 23:55Sat Dec 30 23:55:46 2017In response to Re: NikoTop of thread

Views: 2498

Harlow message board posting sums it up very fairly, saying that it was far from one way traffic, and that the final result did possibly flatter Hendon. But again, the difference was Niko Muir. On which point, however, a special mention needs to be made for Ashley Nathaniel-George's performance in setting up both of the first two goals. Sorry, but I cannot give him any credit for the last as that was brilliantly crafted by a subtle back-header by a Harlow defender carefully bypassing his own keeper!

Previous thread: Some Stats For the Current Season by PF29/12/2017 15:31Fri Dec 29 15:31:53 2017view thread