Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Swindon supermatine v hfc"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Swindon supermatine v hfc

By Rainham don17/11/2019 00:20Sun Nov 17 00:20:11 2019

Views: 1923

Having arrived from Prague at 8 this morning I travelled to Swindon by train and bus full of optimism. However in the first half we looked what we are a team full of strangers. The keeper played pretty well against orient only to be replaced by an academy from Watford. We played Romario at right back who certainly isn't better than Howard in that position. Having watched the game at Hayes the left back there Toby Bryan (spelling) had an excellent game but has been missing since was sub today and in my opinion should if fit be in the team. Our loanees looked either poor or disinterested. Word on the street is that the revolving door is still spinning and we can look forward to more coming and goings in the next week. Please only replace players with better players or else it defeats the object. One final point this is the 2nd time I have been there and as a club I admire them first class people running the bar and tea bar and I wish them every success in the future.