Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Gateshead"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Gateshead

By rwakeley21/5/2019 18:39Tue May 21 18:39:41 2019In response to Re: Gateshead

Views: 2208

I'm agree one hundred percent with regards to the league places devised by ChrisHFC. I advocate this would even the costs whilst maintaining a traditional essence to the environment. One niggle I have remains un-known. I want to know, what, if any, restrictions there have been in terms of player recruitment as a result of our re-location. The knock-on effects with regards to player pool and quality are key considerations.
Touching on the Met. One thing stood out early doors last season. I noted their gaffer tweeted that he was completely satisfied with his squad going in. A good indicator as the season developed.
Just for larks, I cast my eye over the new recruits. Blackfields and Langley was interesting. I typed that into Google Maps and half the English Channel appeared! It comes to something when the Spanish Amarda has a greater chance of reaching the place than what I do!
That's football, I guess!