Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Well Played Young Man - Gaffer"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Well Played Young Man - Gaffer

By rwakeley23/12/2018 01:02Sun Dec 23 01:02:15 2018

Views: 1932

Today for me, straight off the training field. I thought today was actually in accounting terms a cut-off point. The first time some semblance of a coherant style came into effect. Well played to the Gaffer - hard work, the initial implementation of true underlying achievement. Today, for me was a day, truely taken off training nights.
I think it's taking shape - Well played to the Gaffer, a nice ensorsement. His endorsement of the lad at right-back, yet to be tested in certain challenges, I thought he was the best player out there today. The spine, stronger, and better to come - could ironically have done with the lad Cole, maybe. A huge step forward. A different team every-week. This gaffer. Well played - take some credit - the results will come over time.
I think today was about recognition - 12-18 months down the road - a proposition.
I really like this young man in charge - top notch credentials - also a favourable backdrop his perspective. Keep moving forward. I thought today was different - a semblance of someting percolating.......Run with it.