Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: No complaints "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: No complaints

By SteveHFC11/10/2018 13:30Thu Oct 11 13:30:25 2018In response to Re: No complaints

Views: 2100

I did wonder whether perhaps this might just be a game too far, especially given our opposition are in the higher reaches of the division above. From the various comments I've seen around social media, it sounds like the result was a fair one on the night, and I'm sure Jimmy and the squad will have learnt some lessons for this.

As Deadman says, it was a better run than last season, and there's no reason from what I've seen so far that we can't have a real good go at the league.

On a separate note, apologies to anyone who got confused by the fact we had two games running at the same time on FootballWebPages last night. Harrow were running it for the U23 game at SJP, whilst our wonderfully amazing club chairman was running it for us at Chippenham. Unfortunately you can't specify age groups or anything on FWP to try and help avoid confusion.

We are still on the lookout for more volunteers to run the live updates on matchdays - partly to spread the load, and also to hopefully ensure we are able to cover every game this season especially as we're having to do it home and away. If you are interested in finding out more - and it is at least a job that requires you not to miss any of the game - please come and speak to me on a matchday and I can show you what is involved.