Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: FA Cup Tie Postponed"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: FA Cup Tie Postponed

By John Rogers22/9/2018 01:01Sat Sep 22 01:01:32 2018In response to FA Cup Tie Postponed

Views: 9077

I've written to the FA this evening asking a few questions, I might publish the letter in due course although I fully expect to be fobbed off.

How, in this day and age, can it take 10 days from the date of the FA Cup Replay in the previous round to find a player irregularity? I mean, I guess we should take solace that it's come down from the 3 and a half months it took last time with Tajbakhsh and Enfield Town, but really? Postponing the game less than 18 hours before it was due to kick off?

Fair play to Phoenix Sports, errors happen - they seem to have held their hands up and lord knows the FA don't make it easy.

I feel for Rob and the team at SJP for buying all of the food and drink that will now not get sold tomorrow, for Daz who had worked so hard to get the volunteers in place when we were again short of numbers, those that changed shifts at work to be able to make tomorrow, and, I understand, those that flew back from abroad to make the game.

Do the FA give a shit about them? Do they baseballs.

Apologies for the profanity above.