Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Looking forward to the feedback on that one!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Looking forward to the feedback on that one!

By rwakeley27/8/2018 06:47Mon Aug 27 06:47:53 2018In response to Re: Looking forward to the feedback on that one!

Views: 2127

Despite not being present, the video footage of the game was pretty near expectations. One month in, whatever the today has in store, the management and staff have done an incredible job. From the get-go my underlying assumption is the quality of this division. Ariel bombardment being a complete sod to defend against. In that regard, I think we have done reasonably well. I envisage that there is an increasing dependency on that factor and one we have to get used to. The games are very open. There's a distinct lack of clean sheets - not expecting one today. The only division at our tier not to have a 0-0 result. A mute point perhaps. Southern leaguers tend not to fare well in the major cups - Slough last season being an exception. I can see us getting more powerful - more Weynouth-esque, if they are indeed the team to watch. I worry about the standard of finishing in the division. One personal conclusion, I have enjoyed watching it, it's different, - but I would have liked a full house in the points column. That would have sent a strong message. I would rather lose 5-0 than lose a goal late on. 3 points today would be nice.