Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Niko Muir"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Niko Muir

By rwakeley21/6/2018 15:31Thu Jun 21 15:31:03 2018In response to Re: Niko Muir

Views: 2616

I've been fascinated to see where our forwards from the last campaign have gone. Two in the League. Not being a kiljoy but that's one very large jump. How many of these moves prove to be effective remains to be seen. I'm somewhat skeptical in some cases. Tom for me was the best keeper in the Bostik last season - laughed out loud at the Billericay chap getting the nod. He looked like he needed to go on a diet. I think the lad Rian has the makings, just a tad right now below where Charlie Goode was.
The fee, I would imagine would be negligible, based on common sense. Hartlepool are skint and are in reality taking a bit of a punt. Any disclosure of the fee would probably be interpreted as derisory in some circles. Hendon standpoint, they need and warrant what they can get. Hopefully, there maybe something for the new management. Hendon aren't going to stand in the lad's way and so anything gained is comparable to a goodwill payment.
Ironically, I don't know if the likes of Tom and Rian are on contracts, but they could quite logically fetch a better premium dependent with whom your doing business with. Should Niko do well, I would imagine he may move on quite quickly again as this would be seen as passing a higher test. A selling on cluase may produce something in the future.
Good luck to the lad.

Edited by rwakeley at 15:32:20 on 21st June 2018