Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "So 9 players have left.."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

So 9 players have left..

By PF14/6/2018 15:36Thu Jun 14 15:36:24 2018

Views: 2881

..but star play Niko is still here. Weird. I would have thought he'd have been the first to pack his bags. Either to Hampton or to someone like Boreham Wood at NL level if not the pro ranks like Ash Nat-Geo.

Anyway I was just wondering what sort of players might come in? Probably a few ex St Albans. I'd like to see a 32-33 year old ex pro (who can still run lol) come to the club. Take a player off Barnet or something like that. Take a Wood reject. Experience will be more beneficial than going the youth route IMO.

Personally I know everyone loves Tom Lovelock but a big keeper would be nice even though Tom is great if he stays. We need a midfield enforcer now Dave and Casey are gone. We need a tough guy who takes no shit in the middle. If somehow Nike stays then he'll need a foil to play off of. Oh and we'll need a partner for Arthur. A dirty great, rotten big 'un haha.

Hey Mr Gray are you reading this matey? Get it sorted bro.

or just let me be the manager damn it! haha! I know what I'm doing...... :-P