Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Ollie Sprague"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Ollie Sprague

By rwakeley9/12/2016 12:02Fri Dec 9 12:02:51 2016In response to Re: Ollie Sprague

Views: 2676

Can't blame anybody for moving on for perceived personal growth. Most players believe they are probably better than what actually transpires. At least we appear to have received remuneration. I thought the lad was demonstrating some kind of form which of course is disappointing.
As for Billericay, read the latest news out of Farnborough. A modern ground built for thousands, catering for a couple hundred. Every time I hear a seven year plan to get in the football league, or whatever it's called today - you just know how it's going to end. I don't personally envy clubs with rich benefactors. It's nothing more than a personal ego trip. The long-standing manager has just entered a merry-go-round of insanity - bloody welcome to it. Hendon, and in particular those who oversee events should be damn proud of how we survive. At least we maintain our integrity.