Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: bitten in the b....."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: bitten in the b.....

By The Ancient One8/2/2016 13:30Mon Feb 8 13:30:28 2016In response to Re: bitten in the b.....

Views: 2567

I have no idea why we lost Mcnamara but I doubt he could have prevented any of the goals on Saturday. He had his moments in the early part of last season, some of his handling was poor and he had a dreadful game at Angels. The Met adapted to the conditions far better than we did and got that 2 goal cushion by half time. The two Hendon front players ran their socks off but the service from mid field was poor. No clear cut opportunities, just scraps, I doubt that Leon would have fared any better if he had changed the colour of his shirt at half time.I would be hard pressed to criticize any decision that Gary and his team make and we are so lucky to have them. The going this season has been tuff for all concerned some of the players have walked players who Gary has supported through injury and loss of form, so have supporters but the rest of us should show some solidarity.