Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5

By Pink Panther12/4/2015 11:53Sun Apr 12 11:53:18 2015In response to Dulwich - apologies from me.x 5

Views: 3647

Frankly I felt Hendon put Dulwich to shame with their commitment and determination after going a goal down with ten men, not only to refuse to accept defeat but also to push for all three points after equalising. Hendon's second half performance was the most remarkable I've seen from any team for several years, and I can now see why you're still challenging for the big prize at this late stage of the season, and why you've lost only five league games out of 43. It would be a great achievement if an 'underprivileged' club could win it. What a shame you haven't even found time to acknowledge your own team's gallant performance, as you're so preoccupied with bitter and twisted sniping at Dulwich.

And for what it's worth, the Dulwich equaliser was well over the line, it wasn't even doubtful. I was right behind the net. It was just like Frank Lampard's 'goal' against Germany in the 2010 World Cup.