Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Gary McCann"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Gary McCann

By rwakeley (legacy user)2/2/2015 18:55Mon Feb 2 18:55:02 2015In response to Re: Gary McCann

Views: 4323

What a magnificent achievement. Today's milestone is recognition of hours of hard work and loyalty. No doubt some blood, sweat and tears all thrown in for some good measure. All under-pinned by the highest of professional standards. It is noticeable how many of his contemporaries have consistently highlighted the job he has done. He's our equivilent of Winston Churchill having been at the helm in our darkest hours.
I actually maintain he and Hendon FC have evolved in tandam and I would imagine Gary is himself looking forward to new challenges in the future.
Far from overstaying his welcome, he has become part of our fabric and looking at the bigger picture it is inconcievable to envisage anybody else at the helm.
I can quite honestly say I have never heard anybody say a bad word against him.
Well I can think of two words I would like to pass on to Mr McCann - thank you.

rwakeley