Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Harrow Borough"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Harrow Borough

By rwakeley (legacy user)1/1/2015 23:56Thu Jan 1 23:56:38 2015In response to Harrow Borough

Views: 2613

More than chuffed. That's one extra point gained on Harrow games last season. Following last seasons un-inspirational draw at home versus Wingate and this seasons win that's another significant mark-up.
Harrow on recent seasons would have probably turned us over at this time of year.
Its easy getting carried away with performances against high-flyers but you have to dig in and graft against those with differing characteristics.
Credit to the lads, I thought they exhibited a real shift this afternoon.
I also thought we had a viable penalty shout in the first half - these things change the complexion.
Harrow have under-gone a transformation and are clearly in survival mode.
The dichotomy for me up-front is switching personnel for players of whom have clearly at any instance got goals in them. Albiet that's a reasonable quandry. I guess it's what works on any given day. Most teams are crying out for a forward and we've got two!
Best wishes to all.

rwakeley