Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Another good day at the office"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Another good day at the office

By eddieedd (legacy user)13/1/2014 19:43Mon Jan 13 19:43:20 2014In response to Another good day at the office

Views: 4221

I rewarded myself with a couple of cheeky beers to help me home. In addition to the win it was great to discuss with a local not only how good we looked second half but also how we should have got more out of the Maidstone game the previous week. Discerning people the men of Kent.
For those who missed out this week, some of our best away fixtures , for different reasons , are coming up. Billericay- might find some Splash contestants on show ...., Lewes - great place to visit ,good beer and food at the ground, 5 mins from the train station, Kingstonian - should be a cracking game and then come our friends at Wealdstone, always interesting, never dull........., take your pick but as Bry says it would be great for the boys to get a bit more support , they deserve it.